The Newsreel Magazine website has been designed to be accessible and usable to as many people as possible. If you have difficulty using our site please contact us and we will do our best to remediate all reported issues.
- This website is designed to comply with the W3C‘s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA.
- This website uses structured semantic markup and standard HTML elements to maximize compatibility with web browsers and assistive technology.
- Headings are used to indicate important sections of web page content providing enhanced navigation for users of screen reading software.
- Accessible Rich Information Application (ARIA) landmarks are used for key sections of each web page to enhance navigation for users of screen reading software.
- Skip to main content links are available at the top of each page to assist keyboard only users.
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) are used to control the visual design and layout throughout this site. If your browser or browsing device does not support Cascading Style Sheets, the content of this site will still be readable and usable.
- This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified “text size” option in visual browsers. Please refer to your web browser’s documentation for instructions on increasing or decreasing the font size.